Thursday, August 21, 2014

And the winner is...

Congratulations Kari Pike!
Emial me your address at anwaevents at gmail dot com and I'll get that book sent out to you.

For the rest of us, here's some inspiration from our current President, Peggy Urry:

My grandpa had a saying that went something like this, "We do what we want and make excuses for the rest."

What is it YOU want with your writing? Are you achieving it or making excuses (also known as Resistance)? We all face Resistance in some form or another. The great thing about 100 words a day is that once you commit, it's doable. I love this challenge, even though some days Resistance wrangles me to the ground. If you're struggling, re-commit and remember what a wise Abraham Lincoln said: "You cannot fail if you resolutely determine you will not."

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! For the prize and for these wise words. I am going to print them out and put them on my computer...they fit right along with what I am blogging about today and how I got an answer to a prayer. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Kari! Thanks. You ladies are amazing!

    ReplyDelete