Monday, August 4, 2014

Congrats to the Winner!!!

Congratulations Jennifer Griffith!  
I will email you instructions on how to download Peggy's book.

For the rest of us, here's a little inspiration from the author- and ANWA President- Peggy Urry:

Elder Richard G. Scott said, "Attempt to be creative for the joy it brings." (Apr 1996)

I love that an apostle of the Lord encourages us to be creative. It is inherent to our nature to create and allowing ourselves time to be creative brings joy to our souls. Elder Scott goes on to say, "Being creative will help you enjoy life. It engenders a spirit of gratitude. It develops latent talent, sharpens your capacity to reason, to act, and to find purpose in life. It dispels loneliness and heartache. It gives a renewal, a spark of enthusiasm, and zest for life."

Do something creative today (write your 100 words!) and savor the joy.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! It truly brings joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't worked on my WIP in a few weeks. It's on my schedule for today. I have written my missionary and an Activity Day post, but that is all. Maybe 150 words for the week.

    ReplyDelete